The trusted world leader in premium smoke juice is
Johnson Creek, The finest liquid for any e-cigarette is America's Smoke Juice

blu Electronic Cigarettes to Feature Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice

This is an exciting day here in Johnson Creek.  We’re proud to announce our new partnership with the good folks over at blu electronic cigarettes.  Later this Spring, all of blu’s starter kits and cartridges will be shipped with custom flavors made by us right here in Johnson Creek.

Read the formal press announcement here.

Many of you have heard of blu, but some may have not.  Either way, you may be asking with all the e-cig options out there, why them?  While it is true that there are many brands of e-cigarettes available today, we believe blu offers a premium product with great features – and does so at a better price than many lesser competitors.

Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice was started in order to create the best tasting vapor available and to do it with premium ingredients.  Throw in expertise, passion and friendly service to get the core of what we’re all about.  As we began exploring the possibilities with the team at blu, we realized that while some e-cigarette companies are content to let their hardware run on bad-tasting import liquid, devils or angels, the folks at blu share our same values.  We know they’re excited to offer their customers greatly improved flavor, vapor and quality by using Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice.  We’re just as thrilled that our customers who rely on the first American-made, quality e-liquid brand will have the convenience that blu offers.

We know some of our most loyal customers get worried when we start changing things and we love hearing your thoughts on how we’re doing. But don’t worry, you’ll still be able to order all the great Original Smoke Juice and Red Oak flavors you’ve grown to love right here at johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com.

We’ll all be working hard in the coming weeks to get everything perfect for this unprecedented joint venture.  In the mean time, you can learn about the blu electronic cigarette on their website.

Otherwise, head over to our shop to pick up your favorite JC products while you wait for the next revolution in e-smoking.

As always, thank you for your time, your business, and your support.

Regards,
Christian Berkey
Chief Executive Officer

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google PlusVisit Us On PinterestVisit Us On Youtube

47 Responses to “blu Electronic Cigarettes to Feature Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice”

1. [...] here to read the rest: blu Electronic Cigarettes to Feature Johnson Creek Original Smoke … Posted in Uncategorized | Tags: custom-flavors, electronic cigarettes, good-folks, johnson, [...]

2. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by JCOSJ: blu Electronic Cigarettes to Feature Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice! – http://bit.ly/bABZaC

3. Kevin says:

I would like to order a starter kit from bluecig, however I do not wan’t to order one until they begin shipping with your premium quality smoke juice. Could you let me know when the joint venture officially begins? Also thank Aki Braun for really opening up my eyes to your company and this wonderful smoking alternative.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• JCMark says:

Hi Kevin,

Be sure to check our website and sign up for our newsletter (right side of the main page). We only send about one email per month, but it always has the juicy details on product launches and promotions. I’ll let Aki know you said hi!

Regards,
      Mark

4. Ann says:

Congratulations!!! I just have to ask this….will you still be selling the juice by itself after partnering with blu? I sure hope so!! Blu was my first e-cig, and I did quit smoking tobacco cigarettes with it, but quickly (within 3 weeks) decided to go with a different brand because of the continous refilling of the tiny cartridges. I am now using a Vapor4Life e-cig and I am much happier with it. I started with Johnson’s Creek smoke juice in my Blus, and am still vaping the product in my Vapor4Life, I love your juices! :-) They are the best!!! :-)

• JCMark says:

Hi Ann!

Thanks for the question. Rest assured, all our varieties of Smoke Juice will continue to be made right here in Wisconsin and available for order on our site. While we’re excited to work with blu on this new project, we’ll still be improving, updating and adding to our core product line just like always!

Regards,
      Mark

5. I wish you accpeted affilates. I have been sending people here anyway. I have used your juice from the very start, and still do! TennCured is the best.

• JCMark says:

Thanks for spreading the word Chad! As for the affiliate program, keep your eyes peeled this Spring – you should see an announcement about this soon.

Regards,
      Mark

6. Breanna says:

I am So Glad to hear this News!

I have a Blu I Like the system it’self, the cig pack charger is wonderful like the size and feel of them……but their flavors are pretty horrible very chemical tasting. With the cherry and vanilla I couldnt even tell thats what they where suppose to be.
    So tbh last few months I’ve been cheating and refilling my cartridges with Johnson Creeks juice. :)

This news has just made my day! Cant wait for the switch!

Bree

7. Angelique says:

Blu’s Classic Tobacco is my favorite tobacco flavor. And I have yet to find a coffee as good as their Java Jive. The press release says that you are going to be replicating those flavors. Does this mean I will be able to buy bottles of Classic Tobacco and java Jive from you? Please say yes!!! I know a lot of people who are looking for a juice that tastes just like Classic Tobacco.

~A

8. Debi says:

I’m SOOOO happy to hear about this partnership! I started using Blu in the summer of 2009, and immediately decided that refilling my own carts was the way to go. That’s when I found your site and started ordering your juice. Blu and JCSJ are my two favorite companies and I’m so happy to see you merging!!!!

9. Travis says:

This is awesome news, I am from North Carolina,Tar Heel born and bred and now I live 20 miles from Johnson Creek in beautiful rural Wisconsin, I feel like you guys are tailoring everything to me, truly lol.I love Johnson Creeks product and even though I use a Titan 510 from TW, I will def be switiching to BLU based on this news.The professionalism and care taken into every shipment I have ever recieved from JC has me sold, and because of that their word is gold, hell that even rhymes!

10. Robert says:

This is great news, i am looking forward to trying the new juice, i have been using blu for over 7 month now and i am very happy with the product and price, vape on!

11. Mike says:

I just switched to Blu a couple of days ago, and I love the flavors that they had. I started to hate the e-cigs that I had purchased from smoking everywhere. Bad customer service, and you had a hard time identifying the products on-line. I can’t wait to see what products that these two companies will come up with.

12. Michelle says:

~A

13. Heidi Braun says:

Hey Michelle! We will not be selling the blu flavors on our website, they will only be available as pre-filled cartridges on blu’s website. Please let us know if you have any other questions! You can always email our support team at: support@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com

And, the best way to stay up to date on the latest news from Johnson Creek is by subscribing to our newsletter, or following us on Facebook or Twitter.

14. Jamie says:

Just purchased my BluCigs and am absolutely thrilled with the menthol, vanilla & java flavours! Can I use your smoke juice to fill the BluCigs cartridges, or will I have to keep ordering their carts (if they offered a cartomiser, I’d be even more all over it!!).

Thanks!

15. JCHeidi says:

Hi Jamie!

You absolutely can refill your blu cartridges with our premium Smoke Juice. You will also be able to continue buying pre-filled cartridges with our Smoke Juice in them. You’ll only be able to buy the pre-filled cartridges directly on blu’s website though. I hope this helps answer your question. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at: support@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com

16. [...] news.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/?p=301 [...]

17. Jill says:

What empty cartridge do you sell that will fit my blu cigarette? I quit smoking 5 weeks ago with blu and I love it but I purchased your choc mint juice and I love it! thanks Jill

18. Justin Victor says:

I am an absolute fan of johnsons creek! ALL flavors are exceptional! I also own a blucig kit and tons of their filter replacements and batts/attys etc. However thier ecig sucks! It does not produce hardly any vapor and i must say as happy as i am about the merger I am totally upset that I can NOT purchase thier orignal “CLASSIC TOBACCO FLAVOR” even though i have grown to love johnson creek’s Original smoke juice. If there were a way for you guys to keep blu’s original classic tobacco reciepe and use your smoke juice experts to enchance it without totally changing it to jc original like they have choosen to do,that would be awesome! Also check out modern vapors RY4! it is by far the net’s favorite ejuice!

19. JCHeidi says:

Hey Justin! Thanks so much for being a fan, we’re so glad you think they’re all exceptional! blu’s new Classic Tobacco is actually a custom, exclusive recipe that our R&D guys have been working on, just like all the flavors we’re making for blu. And while we haven’t merged with the folks over there, we’re looking forward to working with them in the months ahead to continually improve on what we see as the best e-smoking combination in the industry. I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us an email at: support@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com. You can also stay up to date on the latest JC news by subscribing to our newsletter on the main page of our web site. We generally send out 1 email a month with updates. Thanks again Justin!

20. Joshua Williams says:

Sweet, I have used your smoke juice before in my blue cigs, my question is will you guys partner up to make a refillable cartridge for the blue cigs? Use of your juice now is a bit tedious, but more economical. I have telling many people about both products for a few months now! Good stuff! Once again I am happy to see the joint venture and best of luck.

21. JCHeidi says:

Hi there Josh! We’re glad to know you’re happy with our partnership with blu. blu will be offering blu cartridges filled with custom, exclusive recipe Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice flavors directly on their website soon. You’ll only be able to buy these pre-filled cartridges from blu. I hope this helps answer your question! If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com. Thanks Josh and have a great week.

22. Gale Bauer says:

I have been smoking blu for about a yaer now. Have not had a real cigarette since. I really liked the blu cig, but now that I ordered new cartrideges with the Johnson Creek Juice, these are way better than the old blu cartridges. I hope that blu will eventually offer all of your flavors, they are great. I would have posted this on the blu website, but they doen’t request comments. Keep making the great juice, Johnson Creek.

23. Rich says:

You Said:

“This is an exciting day here in Johnson Creek. We’re proud to announce our new partnership with the good folks over at blu electronic cigarettes. Later this Spring, all of blu’s starter kits and cartridges will be shipped with custom flavors made by us right here in Johnson Creek”.

So spring has come and gone whats going on???

I dont see anything stating BLU is now using your juice???

When can we expect this to be updated???

Thanks

24. Beth says:

I see the BLU site now has your logo by each flavor cartridge! Great to see! I hope the Java Jolt is just as great. Now I feel safer using their flavors.
    Thanks,

25. JCHeidi says:

Hey there Rich!

Some lucky blu customers have already started receiving the first starter kits and cartridges with custom Johnson Creek flavors. You’ll want to check out blu’s website for the most up to date information. If you click on their cartridges, you will see our logo! Because the juice we make for blu is custom, only blu will be selling the cartridges and starter kits. I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

26. Tim says:

I would not say, ” blu offers a premium product with great features – and does so at a better price than many lesser competitors.”… but I would say, “blu offers a product with great features at around the same price as other competitors.”… but of course you have to say nice things to support your business partner.

Keep in mind I’m an electronic hobbyist and the e-cig was added to my list of cool gadgets 2 years ago. I test them, I experiment with them, and I optimize their performance to suit my own taste. With that said, the Blu-Cig is not my favorite..

However, to be completely fair, when someone is new to the e-cig world, and they don’t want to fiddle and tinker with the technology too much, and they want at least minimal to moderate vapor production, and they want as less hassle as possible, and they want a really cool and slick looking hardware package design with great features, and they want it all at a reasonable price… THEN I would recommend the Blu-Cig with JC Original Smoke Juice. It’s not a monster model, but it gets the job done.

27. Chris says:

I say this question asked by earlier but never saw a response, sorry if I missed it. Will your refillable cartridges fit Blu

28. jcaki says:

Hi Chris!
    At this time we do not intend to sell bluCigs’s cartridges, but they are available at http://www.blucigs.com

-Aki Braun
    EVP Logistics
    Johnson Creek Enterprises, LLC

29. I also as Jill need blank filers for BlU ECigs. What is your response on this fill method?

• JC Heidi says:

Hey there Donald! While we don’t sell blank cartridges that will fit blu cigs, you can always buy pre-filled carts with our smoke juice directly on blu’s website at http://www.blucigs.com. I hope this information is helpful. You can also stay up to date on the latest JC news by following us on Twitter @JCOSJ and becoming our fan on Facebook.

30. Sharon Becker says:

I am also havin gissues with compatible blanks that need to fit Blu and come from you who ships worldwide. I have friends who have received Blu kits as gifts but reused cartridges only last so long. I hope either Blu sells them and limited juice bottles from you, or you carry the proper cartdriges soon. I found compatible blanks from Hawaii company but they don’t have your shipping options and do not ship blanks with caps. You would definitely be the first choice when you expand. Thanks!

• JC Heidi says:

Hi Sharon! At this time, we don’t have plans to stock and sell blank cartridges that are compatible with blu. For now, the only available products are pre-filled cartridges directly from blu. Thank you for the product suggestions though!

31. Khalid Ahmed says:

Folks, I guess you can only post comments that agree with your tag lines at this web site and any and all dissent is censored. I will repeat my opinion that the Blu Cigs Classic Tobacco has been ruined since they shifted to Johnson Creek. There is no throat hit at all.

• JC Heidi says:

Hey there Khalid,

I saw your comment on our blog this morning and wanted to take a moment to reach out to you. First, I’m really sorry to hear you felt like we were censoring you. Unfortunately I don’t see any other comment from you, not accidentally stuck in our spam folder or trash. In no way do we censor our blog. All comments are approved, short of comments that have vulgar language or are clearly “spam bots.” Sometimes though, we do reach out to the customer individually if their comments are specific to an order they placed or if the comments are regarding a specific issue pertaining to the commenter. I’d like to invite you to re-submit your comment and we’ll publish it as soon as it comes across on our end.

Second, I’m also sorry to hear you aren’t enjoying blu’s Classic Tobacco. We custom crafted blu’s flavors with their customers in mind, and the process was close to a year in the making. One of the many things I’ve learned working in this industry is, taste and throat hit are both subjective. What might be very flavorful to you, might not be at all flavorful to someone else, the same is true for throat hit. I will definitely pass your feedback on to our Product Development team and the folks over at blu.

Please let us know if need anything else, and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It’s one of the most important ways we can continue to strive to be the best. Thanks again Khalid, and have a great afternoon!

Heidi

32. Scott says:

I have never tried your product, but am anxious to do so. Your company is registered with the FDA as well as the BBB. I like that in a company and it gives me confidence in the product and the business. It concerns me that BluCigs is not registered with either. I understand that FDA registration would require the hardware to be scrutinized as a medical device, but I don’t understand why BluCigs, or any other manufacturer that I am able to find of ecigarettes, is not registered with the BBB. It does not take much research to discover the propaganda online concerning these devices. I am reluctant to even try this because I feel like there must be so many dissatisfied customers that no hardware producing company would dare risk a loss in sales due to dissatisfied customers. A money back guarantee is not good enough for me. Since you have partnered with blucigs, I feel you should influence them to become listed with the BBB. I am so skeptical of trying ecigaretts,yet I am tired of smoking and all of the restrictions now in place. I really want to support blucigs, because they are a local company here in Charlotte, NC. I now find it odd they don’t even have an “about us” tab on their website. Your company tells everyone what you are all about and where you come from. I like that. Please put my fears in check and tell me you will do something about this. Thank you!

• JC Heidi says:

Hey there Scott!

Thank you so much for having confidence in Johnson Creek Enterprises, everything we do here has our customers in mind. From quality ingredients to superior taste to safety, our customers keep us in business! I did want to let you know that it sounds like you may have some information incorrect, blu is accredited with the better business bureau. In fact, they too have an A- rating. What you don’t see though, is the BBB logo on their web site, something I’m confident blu is working on getting up. You can verify this information here. We’re very picky about who we partner with and we’re thrilled to be doing business with our friends over at blu. Also, e-cigarettes are not currently made in the United States, so registering with the FDA wouldn’t be the correct steps to take. blu has taken the proper steps to be a responsible company by being RoHS compliant as well as SGS and CE certified.

In your comments, you mentioned the FDA; just so you have the correct information available to you, no e-liquid manufacturer, or e-cig manufacturer is approved by the FDA as they have yet to determine where the industry falls for regulation.

Hopefully, this info has given you reason to trust blu. They’re good folks over there, we promise! Let us know if you need anything else Scott, and thanks again for the comments!

33. ~Mary says:

I recently received my blu starter kit and I absolutely LOVE the flavors you make for it. I will definitely keep ordering the refill cartridges for it from them but would also like to try a few of your other flavors as well, somehow. I also wanted to add that I was so scared to try the Magnificent Menthol…because as a menthol lights smoker, I don’t even like the flavor of other brands of menthol cigarettes. Your blu menthol cartridge, though, is absolutely yummy! After reading some of the negative comments above I just had to let you know that I am a very happy and satisfied customer of your business pairing with blu. I hope that someday they expand and have more flavors of refill cartridges made by you!

• JC Heidi says:

Hey Mary!

Thank you so much for the feedback on our custom crafted Magnificent Menthol for blu! We love it when folks take the time to send us comments. I’m really glad you’re enjoying your blu carts, and thanks again for dropping us a line!

34. Dani says:

Hi! Blu was he firs ecig I ordered and while i have moved on o other units, I have no ye found any ejuice that even comes close to the flavors you make for Blu!! Do any of your other flavors taste similar to the cherry or vanilla? Those are my favorite. The Blu carts are good for 4-5 initial puffs and after that it is a battle to get a non-plastic puff (due to atomizer/cart design) and I just can’t sacrifice performance for only a few good puffs, but I would LOVE to have the juice to put in my other carts/cartomizers. I know you probably can’t sell those custom flavors ever on your site because they “belong” to Blu, but if you have something similar (or just as good) I would love to hear about it!

• JC Heidi says:

Hey Dani,

You’re 100% correct in thinking we don’t sell our custom blu flavors on our web site, you can only get those from blu, in pre-filled carts. But we do sell a French Vanilla and a Black Cherry on our web site, so you might want to give those a try. And, if you don’t like them, we do always have our 60 day return policy that you can take advantage of. Hope this information is helpful, feel free to drop us an email at: support@jcsmoke.com if you have any other questions we can help you answer. Thanks Dani!

35. sidder says:

Wow , I didn’t know that it sounds like it will be a boost for Blu cig. I have tried Johnson Creek jucie before and they are good flavors.

36. StygianRenegade says:

I’m glad to hear about this, I hope their shipping issues get fixed too with this merger.

Having to wait a week to get new cartridges sucks. but thankfully I kept all my old cartridges and I’ve been refilling them (the 5 max limit then tossing them) with the smokejuice I get from here.

37. Sandy Johnson says:

I am very interested in your E-juice. My husband & I use a different type of e-cig, a Smoker’s Wise Choice brand. I’ve seen the Blu e-cig & the cartridge is tiny compared to ours. The e-cig resembles a nice ink pen and I like the larger cartridge. Of course they discourage using any juice but theirs and say the consistancy is different and wil ruin the atomizer. Our friend also has the same brand as ours along with a blu. She uses the JC in both but did have an atomizer go bad and they blamed the juice. Since she bought a new atomizer, she is using the JC juice in it and nothing has happened to it. We both have had to replace our atomizers also and have always used their juice. Theirs is more expensive than yours so it would be great if yours would work. I know you can’t guarantee that it won’t damage it but I would like your opinion about using it in other types of e-cigs. Thanks

38. Eric says:

I’m 100% with Dani…. When I say 100% I mean same exact situation.. Plastic taste after a few hits…So I ordered your sample pack and bought a new “Cartomizer” type cig (with blank carts) Both arrived and tried all the Juice from your sample pack (Original Smoke Juice) and to my surprise they tasted nothing like the blu… :-(.
    I have to say I do like the J.C. Original but it took a little to get used to. I really wish I could get that taste of the Blu “Java Jolt” and “Classic Tobacco” is there any way I can order this from you? (Special mix maybe?) I actually took some of Blu’s carts and sucked the juice out of them and put it in my “New” cartomizer but that took way too long and it’s an expensive alternative. By the way it took 5 of Blu’s carts to fill my new cartomizer.

WARNING: Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice contains nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice products and accessories are only intended for committed smokers of legal smoking age and not by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested or guaranteed as such. Johnson Creek Original Smoke Juice has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor is it intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets.